These events are built around Yoga Alliance standards and offer RYTs Continuing Education credit. We are proud to offer these workshops as a direct service to members. We will also offer a monthly Master Class on topics that include yoga techniques, training, and practice, yoga humanities, professional essentials, and anatomy.
About our listings:
Upcoming events (default view) direct you to the free registration pages for each event.
Past events (use the < symbol to navigate) direct you to published replays for each event (please allow up to three days for processing).
Use the icon to switch between calendar views.
· The science of how yoga affects the brain, and how to harness these benefits for yourself
· How to get involved in research at the upcoming 2023 Yoga and Neuroscience Conference
· How to use Mindful MEDS (Movement, Exhale, Drink Water and Squat Spot) to lower stress and anxiety in children (these are skills that can help adults, too)
· An accessible definition of mindfulness known as The Three C’s: Curious, Calm, and Connected To The Moment
· What is involved in moving from concept to marketing
· Tips for attracting your best audience
· Important considerations in knowing your value
· When (and how) to ask for a raise
· Ways to stay inspired in your teaching over time
· How to manage your energy levels to prevent burnout