Digital Events Calendar
Yoga Alliance hosts an ongoing series of digital events, including Community Sanghas, Continuing Education (CE) Workshops, and Panel Discussions on timely topics and global events. CE Workshops focus on topics that align with the Yoga Alliance Educational Categories. Guests include a wide variety of field experts from the yoga community, providing participants with robust education and conversation in their professional and personal lives.
By coming together, we can promote and foster the high-quality, safe, accessible, and equitable teaching of yoga for all.
About our listings:
Upcoming events (default view) direct you to the free registration pages for each event.
Past events (use the < symbol to navigate) direct you to published replays for each event (please allow up to three days for processing).
Use the icon to switch between calendar views.
CE Workshop | Prana and Pranayama: The Power of Breathing
· How to use the breath as a tool to master your body and mind
· The physiological aspects of Pranayama
CE Workshop | Ancient Text and Modern Applications, Part 3: Turning the Theoretical into Practical
· Tips for contemplative reading
· Ways to integrate the Gita’s teachings into your life
Explore the Benefits of Yoga Alliance Membership
CE Workshop | Building a Sustainable Yoga Career, Part 3
· Ways to stay inspired in your teaching over time
· How to manage your energy levels to prevent burnout